27 Jul Are you Facing Tenant Problems? We Offer the Best Tenant Placement Services
Are you Facing Tenant Problems? We Offer the Best Tenant Placement Services
Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS) is a Real Estate Investment Company that offers tenant placement services and property management services that removes all of your stress associated with Tenant Problems and being a landlord including your monthly cash flow shortage when you must pay for vacancies.
Our Company has taken tenancy placement and property management to a new level. If you have a property that that is too stressful to manage on your own or if you are tired of being a landlord and dealing with landlord tenant disputes, paying for vacancies, tenancy issues and tenant problems, we can relieve you of your stress regarding your tenant problems and property.
Utilizing our services, our Company becomes your main tenant and you are guaranteed to receive your monthly rental payments even if the property is vacant: For more information, contact us 604-812-3718.
Our Company knows firsthand that finding a good tenant is a time-consuming process and the consequences that come with choosing the wrong type of tenant can be very costly. Many property owners do not have the time or experience to perform a proper background check to thoroughly screen prospective tenants.
Finding the best tenant can be offset by a property owner’s circumstance to have the property rented in a hurry. While your time to show the property, accept and review applications and do background checks may be limited, a hasty decision on your part can cost you money in the long run. If the wrong tenant moves in, you may end up losing money due to the tenant not paying rent, the tenant causing damages and other tenancy issues and tenant problems that will most likely arise if you do not choose your tenant wisely.
Evicting a tenant is also a time consuming process in BC that can take several months with the Tenancy Branch and the eviction process can cost you thousands of dollars out of pocket especially if the tenant chooses to delay and pro-long the eviction process by the tenant applying for a Dispute Resolution with the Tenancy Branch to avoid being evicted.
Our Company has 25 years of experience in tenant placement and property management services and eviction services. Over our many years in business, our Company has taken tenant placement and property management services to a new level:
- Our Company becomes your main tenant to the property and we re-rent the property to one of our high quality sub tenants.
- Our Company guarantees your monthly rental payment even if the property is vacant.
- We also are responsible for any repairs and maintenance to the property.
- If you are interested in selling the property, we also take care of selling the property.
- We take over the property & mortgage payments even if there are current tenants in the property that need to move out or be evicted. We take care of the eviction process.
- Our Company provides innovative and hassle-free solutions to your property situation and eliminates all of your tenant problems and any of your other property related issues.
- We also do not charge any fees or commissions for placing the sub-tenant in the property or selling the property.
- We make our profit by re-renting the property at a slightly higher rent and then selling the property for a slightly higher amount than our agreed upon purchase price that we have with you.
Tenant placement services and property management services of GVCPS include:
- Confirming a competitive rent price through research
- Advertising and showing the property to prospective sub-tenants
- Conducting background, employment and credit checks on prospective sub-tenants in our data base
- All property repairs and maintenance will be performed by our Company
- Preparing and executing necessary rental paperwork with new sub-tenants
- Maximization of rental income
- Marketing the property for sub-lease
- Negotiation of lease terms
- Signing lease documentation and addendums with new sub-tenants
- Move-in inspection report with new sub-tenants
- Evicting tenants
If you are fed up with Tenant Problems and if you want to leave the Tenant Placement Services process to our expertise staff at GVCPS, don’t hesitate to call us 604-812-3718 or email: email@example.com We provide free consultation to discuss the different options that we can provide to your property situation. We are available 7 days per week including evenings until 9:00 pm.
Tips on Finding Good Tenants:
- If you can afford a possible rent loss while waiting to rent out your property, take the extra time to make the right choice of tenant.
- You should thoroughly research a prospective tenant before making a final decision. Getting candidates to fill in a rental application and properly screening for applicant suitability before accepting a new tenant are vital. If you accept tenants without screening and verifying their information, terminating the rental agreement may be difficult even if you discover that they provided false information.
- You will want to find out as much as you can legally about prospective tenants. Check their financial suitability through a credit bureau report. To access a credit report on a prospective tenant you must be a member of a credit bureau. In many areas information beyond basic financial data was previously available in a credit bureau report. However, in many areas this information is no longer being collected.
- There are private tenant screening services that will provide information that can be used to assess potential tenants that goes beyond the basic financial data. Such information may include rental payment habits and judicial decisions from landlords, non-profit housing corporations and collection agencies and a scoring tool.
- Checks for Screening Tenants
- Check the applicant’s credit bureau history and banking history.
- Confirm the applicant’s employment situation.
- Check the applicant’s tenancy history/evictions, if available.
- Check court records, if available.
- Check the applicant’s references and consider contacting previous landlords back two or three tenancies.
For any Tenant Placement Services and Property Management Services you require in the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley or Squamish, BC, don’t hesitate to call us 604-812-3718 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org We provide free consultation to discuss the different options that we can provide to your property situation. We are available 7 days per week including evenings until 9:00 pm.