02 Mar We Takeover Mortgage Payments in West Vancouver – GVCPS
Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS) is a well-established real estate investment Company. We are pioneers in the mortgage and real estate industry and we specialize in assuming mortgage payments through our Mortgage Takeover Program. Through our Mortgage Take Over Program, we take over mortgage payments in West Vancouver and the property associated with it.
Our Mortgage Take Over Program provides you with immediate monthly cash flow management solutions to unmanageable or unwanted mortgage payments along with protecting any equity you may have in the property and protecting your credit until our Company pays off the mortgage. We can also take over payments if your house is currently for sale and listed with a realtor.
We Takeover Mortgage Payments in West Vancouver
Our job is to provide you with peace of mind and immediate financial relief from your mortgage payments and property situation, so you can focus on your life. We provide flexible, pre-negotiated terms that can give you the best value for your property and can provide you with more money with none of the hassles normally involved in selling.
We Takeover Mortgage Payments in West Vancouver For Any Property Type:
We take over mortgage payments in West Vancouver for any property type: houses, duplexes, town homes, condos and multi-family residential development projects that are any price, in any condition and in any location in West Vancouver, BC, the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
We Takeover Mortgage Payments in West Vancouver For Any Situation:
We take over mortgage payments in West Vancouver for any situation. If you are facing any one of these common situations and you need an immediate solution, contact us, especially if you have questions:
- financial stress that requires an immediate sale of your property
- You have minimal equity but need to sell now
- Your mortgage is higher than the property value
- You need an immediate and flexible sale due to a job transfer or for any other reason
- Your property has been listed with a Realtor for many months and hasn’t sold
- You have a house that is too costly to maintain
- You have a house that is too stressful to manage
- You are tired of being a landlord and dealing with landlord tenant disputes, tenancy issues and tenant problems
- You are having difficulty making your mortgage payments each month
- You are making payments on two or more properties
- You are facing PRE foreclosure
- You want to avoid bankruptcy or a consumer proposal
- You are an out of town owner and you don’t want to be a long distance landlord
- Your property is in need of extensive repair that you do not have time or money for
- You are divorcing and need to sell
- Your listing has expired with your Realtor
- You have a costly mortgage penalty but need to sell now
- Your house is too big or too small and you need a convenient and flexible solution
- Your strata property has Rental Restrictions and you are experiencing difficulty selling while paying mortgage payments on a vacant property
- You prefer not to sell through a Realtor and be inconvenienced with Realtor showings
- You are anxious to move to another property and do not want to list your property on MLS
- You own your property free and clear and would like to acquire some of your equity now and the remainder of your equity at closing
How Much Does Our Company Charge to Take Over Mortgage Payments in West Vancouver?
Our Company does not charge any fees or real estate commissions and in most cases, we take over mortgage payments in West Vancouver even if the property requires extensive repair or renovations – we take over mortgage payments and the property in as-is condition.
Our job is to provide you with immediate financial relief and peace of mind regarding your real estate situation and we have earned a reputation for fair dealing with 25 years of experience. We have handled hundreds of purchase situations, helping clients facilitate a non-stressful real estate transaction that benefit all parties involved.