If you are struggling to pay your mortgage payments in Vancouver, BC, the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, North Vancouver, West Vancouver or Squamish, BC., our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS) can help. We are a well established Real Estate Investment Company that takes over mortgage payments in Vancouver, BC.
In most cases, we take over your entire mortgage payment as well as all of your other monthly financial obligations regarding the property on your behalf that may include; property taxes, property insurance and monthly strata fees. We provide Free Consultation to discuss the solutions that we can provide to your situation. For more information, please visit our website www.gvcps.ca or call us directly 604-812-3718.
We Take Over Mortgage Payments in Vancouver, BC
When we take over mortgage payments, we provide you with monthly cash flow management solutions to an unmanageable or unwanted mortgage and property situation. We help relieve your financial stress around real estate along with protecting any equity you may have in the property without charging you any real estate fees or commissions.
Take Over Mortgage Payments Pre-Foreclosure, Vancouver BC
When we take over mortgage payments regarding a pre-foreclosure, we help protect your credit record regarding your missed real estate mortgage payments along with protecting any remaining equity you may have in the property. Your credit record along with any of your remaining equity in the property is less likely to be affected if you are proactive in the pre-foreclosure stage rather than the later stages of the foreclosure process.
Take Over Mortgage Payments Vancouver BC
Our job is to provide you with immediate financial relief and peace of mind regarding your mortgage and property situation. When we buy homes through Terms (take over your mortgage payments), we provide flexible, pre-negotiated terms that can give you the best value for your property and can provide you with more money with none of the hassles normally involved in selling.
We take over mortgage payments from clients who need relief from their mortgage or property situation for any reason. Common situations that we take over mortgage payments from clients include;
- You are having difficulty making your mortgage payments each month
- You are making payments on two or more properties
- You have a house that is too costly to maintain
- You have a house that is too stressful to manage
- You are tired of being a landlord and dealing with landlord tenant disputes, tenancy issues and tenant problems
- You are an out of town owner and you don’t want to be a long distance landlord
- You are making payments on a vacant property
- You are dealing with the stress of an unwanted rental property
- Your property is in need of extensive repair that you do not have time or money for
- You need an immediate and flexible solution due to a job transfer or for any other reason
- Your property has been listed with a Realtor for many months and hasn’t sold
- You are divorcing and need to sell
- You are facing pre foreclosure
- Financial stress that requires an immediate sale of your residential property
- You want to avoid bankruptcy or a consumer proposal
- Your listing has expired with your Realtor
- You have minimal equity but need to sell now
- Your house is too big or too small and you need a convenient and flexible solution
- Your strata property has Rental Restrictions and you are experiencing difficulty selling due to strict Strata Bylaws
We take over mortgage payments in Vancouver, BC, the Lower Mainland, BC, the Fraser Valley, BC, North Vancouver, BC and West Vancouver, BC. Our Company offers a wide range of creative solutions to help relieve financial stresses around real estate without charging fees or commissions.
Contact us to discuss what solutions we can provide to your real estate situation. We provide Free Consultation to discuss the different options that are available to you. Call 604-812-3718 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us 24 hours a day through our Confidential Form (click here).