07 Sep Best Mortgage Companies, Mortgage Brokers Near Me – GVCPS
Best Mortgage Companies, Mortgage Brokers Near Me – GVCPS:
Buying a property and being personally responsible for a mortgage is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make and it can also be one of the most complicated. This is why it is important that you work with the best mortgage companies that will give you professional, unbiased advice that you know you can trust.
The Best Mortgage Companies operating today serve a valuable role in the real estate industry, originating and serving mortgages by providing beneficial options for prospective homeowners, those looking to refinance their mortgage and for those who are experiencing mortgage payment problems and need immediate solutions.
Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc., (GVCPS) is a well-established real estate investment Company. We are pioneers in the mortgage industry and our team of specialized mortgage brokers offer you financial tools and expertise advice to help you understand your options to your individual mortgage needs so you can make the best possible decisions. We specialize in getting the best mortgage available for your needs when you are purchasing a property and we are here to work for you, not the banks.
We also specialize in;
- lowering your monthly payments
- consolidating your debt
- refinancing your property
- providing second mortgages
- bad credit refinance
- reinstating your mortgage
- helping you stop foreclosure
- providing home equity loans, and
- home equity lines of credit
Our Mortgage Brokers near you have access to more than 40 lenders including Canada’s largest Banks, Credit Unions, Trust Companies and private lenders.
Are you experiencing mortgage payment problems and need an immediate solution? Is your mortgage behind on payments? Have you been issued a demand letter from your mortgage lender? We can help. We will explain your situation to you in plain english and provide mortgage refinancing options that might be right for you.
We can help you Stop Foreclosure, reinstate your mortgage and consolidate your debts. Using your home equity, we can find manageable solutions to your mortgage financing needs. If you have minimal or no equity, we still have many options available to meet your needs. We can help make sense of your current situation and provide an immediate plan of action. Contact us 604-812-3718 or email@example.com. We offer Free Consultation and do not charge you any fees or commissions.
Our specialized mortgage brokers near you are also on top of all the latest trends and innovations in the mortgage industry – from the status of interest rates to the availability of alternative financing options. With our superior technology and commitment to taking care of our clients during and after the transaction, you can be assured that not only now, but in the future, you will always have the best rates and mortgage products available by using our Mortgage Professionals at GVCPS. The guidance we offer and information we provide is deeply researched, objective and independent.
Finding the best mortgage companies and mortgage brokers near me in the Lower Mainland BC, Fraser Valley BC and Squamish BC
Finding the Best Mortgage Companies – the one’s who are committed to finding you the best mortgage financing options available to you that are tailored to your specific financial goals, is essential. You want to work with Mortgage Brokers near you who have access to a wide range of lenders that will be competing for your business therefore offering a variety of products for you to choose from and the best interest rates possible.
If you are looking for an independent mortgage broker in your neighborhood, contact our highly specialized team of mortgage brokers at GVCPS 604-812-3718. For more information regarding our Company, please visit www.gvcps.ca
You can go to a local bank and accept one of their products only available to that institution or you can contact an Independent Mortgage Broker at GVCPS that can offer a variety of products for you to choose from and the best interest rates possible. Our Brokers have access to over 40 lenders including Canada’s largest Banks, Credit Unions, Trust Companies and private lenders. Our Brokers give you unbiased advice and take the time to go through all your financing options.
We will make sure that you are provided with the best mortgage financing options available to you. We are here to work for you, not the banks. Our Company will provide many options to your individual mortgage needs that will turn your dream into a reality that is realistic.
Who are these mystical, magical people who help you move into your new house or provide immediate solutions to your mortgage problems? They are the Best Mortgage Companies who you can rely on with the best Mortgage Brokers near you:
- Service: Our licensed mortgage brokers who works for you offers personalized, one-on-one service. They are very communicative and proactive, anticipating requests for documentation and other conditions. Our mortgage brokers are paid by the lenders that they place the mortgage with and do not get paid until they close a loan. Apart from their good ethics, our mortgage brokers have a great incentive to fight to get your mortgage loan closed. Our mortgage brokers are very friendly, positive people who will keep you constantly updated as to the status of your loan application.
- Experience: Even if you have great credit, steady employment, satisfactory income, low LTV (loan to value), and an acceptable property value, you will be asked to provide many documents before underwriters approve funding.Knowing what the banks will ask for in advance is one of the big bonuses of using the services of our experienced mortgage brokers. Anticipating a lender’s loan conditions can save hours of frustration. One of the most important things a good mortgage broker can do is assemble a comprehensive document package from the borrower before submitting the loan to a lender. When the underwriter gets a complete package, it eliminates time wasted going back and forth as the underwriter demands documents from the borrower, who must respond with the documents or risk losing the loan.
- Lower Rates: A good broker shops lenders to find the best rates. Since our mortgage brokers get wholesale rates from the big lenders, our brokers can pass these savings to you. Usually, the mortgage broker makes his/her money from the rebate paid by the lender to the broker for selling an interest rate that is higher than the “par” pricing rate. But the fact is that these rates are still much lower, on average, than a borrower can get when he goes directly to the lender. A borrower in a bank pays that bank’s retail rates, which are usually higher than wholesale rates.
- Trust: Canadian laws require that all mortgage brokers be licensed and have a knowledge of financing. Because of the strict licensing requirements, all licensed mortgage brokers pass rigorous testing and background checks, including fingerprinting and criminal background checks. Professional and licensed mortgage brokers will have good financial history and no criminal convictions.It is very important you trust your mortgage professional since you will be trusting him or her with your most private financial information when applying for a loan.Ask your mortgage broker to see written testimonials and speak with your mortgage professional directly with any questions or concerns you may have. After having an open conversation with your mortgage broker professional you will clearly see if he or she is the right fit for your needs. Using the services of an experienced, trustworthy, licensed mortgage broker offers benefits to homeowners seeking a mortgage refinance or new mortgage that a bank just does not provide.
The best Mortgage Brokers Near you have three things in common:
They are widely available:
A mortgage company doesn’t have to be nationwide to be good. If you’ve heard glowing reviews and the best professional services about a local mortgage broker near you, you should contact them. Local mortgage brokers near you will process fewer loans every month than a nationwide broker, however, they will be able to provide you with more detailed personal service that you need when making important financial decisions regarding your mortgage.
They are creative:
Our mortgage brokers know how to overcome lender obstacles creatively without adding any unnecessary stress to the situation. Underwriters often respond to loan packages with conditions that defy reason and common sense. When nonsensical conditions are passed to borrowers without explanation, as is often the case in big banks, borrowers become confused and frustrated and often respond with documents the underwriter did not ask for.
Our mortgage brokers aren’t rattled by strange condition requests and give careful attention to the request before planning a precise response to clear the condition. This may mean helping a borrower to write a letter of explanation, or calling a credit card company with the borrower to get an item cleared from a credit report. Our mortgage brokers go the extra mile for our clients. You have your own personal advocate working strictly on your behalf.
They provide you with options:
Brokers are paid on commission, generally speaking, and brokers usually have no preference which loan you choose. At banks, executives offer incentives to their loan officers to push certain loans. These loans are lucrative for the company, but may not benefit the you. You are served best when you are presented with different options in an objective manner.
Experienced brokers offer a variety of loan options tailored to you and explain the pros and cons of each. The options the mortgage broker presents should be based on their conversations with you and the mortgage broker should know how to ask the right questions to find precisely what the best options are that provide the most benefit.
Just remember we are a phone call, online application or an email away and we are happy to answer any of your questions. Or, if you are ready, we would be happy to take process your application and get you approved today or explore all of your options regarding servicing your existing mortgage. We have a genuine interest in real estate and have been operating for 25 years. Contact us anytime with any questions that you have to discuss what solutions we can provide to your mortgage situation. We provide free consultation to discuss the different options that are available to you | 604-812-3718 or firstname.lastname@example.org