I Can’t Pay My Mortgage in Surrey, BC – What Do I Do? We Takeover Mortgage Payments and the Property. Contact Us

If you find yourself facing financial difficulties, as a result of an unexpected life event such as; job loss, income reduction or for any other reason, it can be an overwhelming experience leaving you feeling uncomfortable and unsure of what to do.

Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. is a well established Real Estate Investment Company that can take the weight of your monthly mortgage payments off your shoulders. We take over mortgage payments and the house, townhome or condo associated with the mortgage in any location of the Lower Mainland, BC and the Fraser Valley, BC.

When people contact us explaining “I Can’t Pay My Mortgage What Do I Do?”, we understand the stress and difficulties that you are facing.

Our Company specializes in taking over mortgage payments and the house, townhome or condo associated with the mortgage regardless of your situation and regardless of the age or condition of the property. We offer fast, professional and confidential solutions to your property situation regardless of your circumstance.

  • You receive immediate financial relief that enables you to move on from your house, townhome or condo situation. We provide you with immediate monthly cash flow management solutions to unmanageable or unwanted mortgage payments along with protecting your equity in the property and protecting your credit.

Most people do not plan on missing any of their mortgage payments, however, there are a number of unexpected life situations that can happen that impact your ability to make regular mortgage payments. If you are experiencing short term financial difficulties or long term financial difficulties due to any reason and struggling with your mortgage payments and as a result, missing your mortgage payments, foreclosure will be inevitable if you can not get your mortgage payments back on track and keep your mortgage in good standing with your lender.

There are alternatives to foreclose that are available to you when you act quickly at the first sign of financial difficulty. The key is to know what your options are as well as taking immediate action when the unanticipated happens. Contact us to discuss your situation and your options in more detail.

If you have been searching for an answer to  – “ I can’t pay my mortgage what do I do” in Surrey BC, Delta BC, Coquitlam BC, Port Coquitlam BC, Port Moody BC, Vancouver BC. Burnaby, BC, Richmond BC, New Westminster BC, Langley BC, Pitt Meadows BC, Abbotsford BC, Maple Ridge BC, Mission BC or Chilliwack BC”, it is important that you do not ignore the situation and do not ignore your mortgage lender if they have contacted you in regards to any mortgage payments that you have missed.

If you are looking for a Professional Investor to provide you with immediate relief from your mortgage payments and property situation, contact us. Our job is to provide you with immediate relief from your property situation so you can move on from your property situation with peace of mind. We have earned a reputation for fair dealing with 25 years of experience and we do not charge any real estate commissions.