Most people don’t plan on missing their mortgage payments, however, unforeseen financial circumstances or unexpected life events such as a result of job loss, family income reduction, or other reasons, can impact your ability to make regular mortgage payments and can cause you to fall behind on mortgage payments, leaving you feeling uncomfortable and unsure what to do.
When unexpected financial circumstances impact your ability to make regular mortgage payments, it’s important for you to take quick action. With early intervention, cooperation, and a well executed plan, you can find a solution to your mortgage payment difficulties, avoid foreclosure and protect the equity in your house, townhome or condo.
Can’t Pay My Mortgage What Do I Do? Contact Us. We Can Help.
Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS), is a well established Real Estate Investment Company that provides professional and immediate home buying solutions to people who are experiencing difficulty paying their mortgage payments each month, people who are experiencing difficulty selling their house, townhome or condo through traditional methods and people who require relief from their property situation for any reason.
Along with our affiliated Companies, we have been operating for 25 years buying houses, townhomes and condos that are in any condition, in any situation and in any location of Vancouver BC, the Lower Mainland BC and the Fraser Valley BC.
We work on a daily basis with people who are looking for a professional and friendly transaction who require an immediate and flexible sale or solution to their real estate situation. Contact us to discuss your real estate situation in more detail. We provide Free Consultation to discuss your options and what solutions we can provide to your real estate situation. We are not realtors and we do not charge any real estate commissions.
What Are My Options If I Can’t Pay My Mortgage? What Do I Do?
Paying your mortgage payments will become even more of a struggle If you are already on a tight budget and unexpected financial circumstances occur, however, you do have options.
If you are experiencing difficulty paying your mortgage payments and are about to miss a payment or if you have already defaulted on your mortgage payments and have received a demand letter from your mortgage lender that has not passed the deadline to reinstate your mortgage, contact us.
We will discuss all of your options that are available to you. We can help you prevent foreclosure by reinstating your mortgage with your lender and bring your mortgage back into good standing with your mortgage lender.
We can take over your property payments and the house, townhome or condo associated with the mortgage regardless of your situation and regardless of the condition of the property. We provide you with immediate monthly cash flow management solutions if you are experiencing difficulties paying your mortgage payments each month along with protecting your equity in the property and your credit.
We provide flexible, pre-negotiated terms when we take over payments and the house, townhome or condo associated with your mortgage that can give you the best value for your property that can provide you with more money with none of the hassles normally involved in selling in any area of Vancouver, BC, the Lower Mainland, BC and the Fraser Valley, BC.
When people contact us explaining “I Can’t Pay My Mortgage What Do I Do?”, we understand the stress and difficulties that you are facing.
If you are facing one or more of the following difficulties, we can provide you with a professional and immediate house buying solution regardless of your situation or the condition and age of the property.
- Your house, townhome or condo is difficult to sell and you need a solution now
- Your property has been listed with a realtor for many months and hasn’t sold
- You just want out of your mortgage or property situation for any reason – either personal or for any other reason
- You are having difficulty making your mortgage payments each month
- You have a house that is too stressful to manage
- You are making payments on two or more properties
- You are tired of being a landlord and dealing with landlord/tenant disputes, tenant problems and property damages
- You need an immediate and flexible sale due to a job transfer or for any other reason
- You require immediate financial relief from your house, townhome or condo
- You are facing PRE foreclosure
- You have minimal equity but need to sell now
- Your mortgage is higher than the property value
- You have a house that is too costly to maintain
- Your listing has expired with your realtor
- Your property is in need of extensive repair that you do not have time or money for
- You are an out of town owner and you don’t want to be a long distance landlord
- You want to avoid bankruptcy or a consumer proposal
- You prefer not to sell through a realtor and be inconvenienced with realtor showings
- You are divorcing and need to sell
- You have a costly mortgage penalty but need to sell now
- Your house is too big or too small and you need a convenient and flexible solution
- Your strata property has Rental Restrictions and you are experiencing difficulty selling while paying mortgage payments on a vacant property
- You own your property free and clear and would like to acquire some of your equity now and the remainder of your equity at closing
If you are in the situation, I “can’t pay my mortgage, what do I do?” Contact us. We Can Help.
We don’t know how many months you’ve been trying to sell or have been looking for a solution to your mortgage payment situation. Don’t procrastinate. Don’t let your property situation become a liability or a burden.
Our Company specializes in taking over mortgage payments and the house, townhome or condo associated with the mortgage regardless of your situation and regardless of the age or condition of the property. We offer fast, professional and confidential solutions to your property situation regardless of your circumstance.
If you are looking for a Professional Investor to provide you with immediate relief from your mortgage payments and property situation, contact us for Free Consultation. Our job is to provide you with immediate relief from your property situation so you can move on from your property situation with peace of mind.